Relish the greatness of urban living through the elegance of Light 2 Residences, the latest SMDC condominium project to rise amid the sky of Mandaluyong City.
This 2-tower residential development is just a bridge away from Makati, a few blocks from the TV5 Media Center, and the SM Light Mall in Mandaluyong. Moreover, the central business district of BGC (Bonifacio Global City) in Taguig is just a few minutes’ drive from the condo project. Light 2 is a resort-inspired condo community for sale or for lease in Mandaluyong City that could be more than your home away from home.
The project is also a mixed-use development where it will house commercial spaces for retail shops and other businesses. The elegant but highly affordable Light 2 Residences is SMDC’s current residential development after the first SMDC Light Residences’s successful stint that stands graciously beside the former. The 2 towers (with 55 marketing floors each) shall stand in a prime property with a total area of 10, 936sqm along Madison St. just a stone’s throw away from the busy Ortigas Center and the financial center of Pasig. The buildings’ footprint will be only 66% (7,311.55) of the total land area while the remaining 34% will be dedicated to lush greens, world-class amenities, and other environment-friendly purposes.
Light 2 Residences’ types of units
The Light 2 Residences offers its residence majestic views of the skyline of Mandaluyong, Makati, Pasig, and other nearby cities and famous landmarks. The development has some of the industry’s biggest allocations of floor areas giving more breathing spaces for its residents. Selected units have a balcony and a den or the combination of both. You can choose among these well-designed unit layouts that cater to growing or starting family’s need for space.
Some units can be combined to accommodate bigger space for young couples or young professionals planning to have a family of their own. Moreover, each unit has provisions for air-conditioning outlets, cable TV, telephone, internet, tap water for washing machine, and tap for the water heater (shower only). Prices per unit vary depending on the unit floor area, the floor level, and your preferred views. Residential units start at the 9th floor up to the 55th floor.
Here are the available units at Light 2 Residences for your quick reference:
- Studio with a balcony: The Studio Unit has a floor area of 20.69sqm with 1 T&B located just beside the main door. The balcony is located right after the sleeping quarter.
- 1-BR with a balcony (Madison St. view): The 1-BR Unit has a floor area range of 25.65 to 26.48sqm with 1 T&B. The balcony is adjacent to the bedroom and fronting Madison St., while you also enjoy the view of nearby Makati skyline.
- 1-BR with a den (Amenity view): The 1-BR Unit fronting the amenities has a floor area of 32.38sqm with 1 T&B. Although it has no balcony, the unit has a spacious den where the family could have bonding times away from the noise of the city. The beautifully laid out den sits right next to the living area.
- 1-BR with a balcony/den (Mandaluyong view): Offering the spectacular view of the Mandaluyong skyline, the 1-BR Unit has a floor area of 38.38sqm. The balcony is located right next to the living area. This unit has 1 T&B located just after the main on the side. The den lies in-between the bathroom and the bedroom.
- 1-BR end unit with a balcony (Madison St. view): This awesome unit has a floor area of 35.68sqm with 1 T&B. The end unit has no other neighbor on one of its side so you enjoy the privilege of utmost privacy. You also have to enjoy the magnificent view of Makati’s towering buildings and the well-endowed Madison St. The balcony protrudes in-between the bedroom and the kitchen and right next to the living area.
- 2-BR end unit with a balcony (Madison St. view): With an amazing view of Madison St., the 2-BR End Unit has a floor area of a whooping 41.79sqm. It has 1 T&B located after the main door on the right side. The balcony stretches out from the living area up to the master’s bedroom. The other bedroom is located right after the bathroom.
24 7 Live Chat Service For Law Firms provided and monitored by Chat Agents.